In surfing lessons we provide a personalized attention. Teaching can be individual or in small groups. The group classes only function with small groups and each monitor has a maximum of 8 students, so that your surf class can be the most personalized and profitable as possible.
In the art of surfing our instructors teach every day of the week for 2h30 in our main beach São Julião or in other beaches that are appropriate for you and your surf level. Theoretical lessons and video analysis and training are also included in surf sessions. We teach children from age 5 and adults of all ages (what really matters is the passion, not the age). We also teach with easy and safe techniques, proven to work.
Our aim is to provide you the opportunity to enjoy a unique, custom and spectacular experience all through the year, connecting you to the sea, to special places and to surf along with the best and qualified teachers, coaches and surf lovers. You can book our surf lessons with different types of accommodation. You can also schedule surf lessons, rent material and more, without having a stay with us.
We feel that we are a special team, because as well we possess all certificates, licenses and courses in surf and physical education area, we also are passionate about what we do.
- Choice of accommodation
- 5hr surf lesson every day
- Beach transport
- Surf equipment
- Free WiFi
- Lisbon Airport transfers for stays of 1 week +
- Qualified Surf Instructors
Low Season: 16th October to 31st March, Mid Season: 1st April to 15th June – 15th September to 15th October, High Season: 16th June to 15th September – Christmas (23rd December to 5th January) and Easter, Our surf lessons are divided into 3 levels:
1. SurfSoft-Beginner For anyone who is starting to surf and have no idea what is needed and need good and qualifiers teachers/coaches, in a small group of students, with the time and attention required and specific for each one, on a beach with the best conditions for learning and consolidation of the initial surf bases (take off and different waves, tides, and swell adaptation).
2. Evolution-Improvers For those who are already comfortable with the take off and are ready to paddle out past the broken waves to be in the “outside” to catch unbroken (green) waves with1/2m, 1m big and be with the other surfers. You are entitled to have a monitor for each group of eight students and a van to search for the best spot so that you can train in this kind of surf level.
3. Shortboard-Advanced For surfers who want good waves and great spots to surf and train.
For those that already have independent surf, however, want a skilled surfer/coach to correct and analyse their surf techniques and manoeuvres. You are entitled to have a van, a car or a pickup, photos and videos.
Accommodation with Surf Lessons
|Per night||1 week||2 weeks|
|Surf Camp 55|
surf school Portugal, surfing lessons Portugal, surf classes Portugal, surf school Ericeira , surfing lessons Ericeira , surf classes Ericeira,