Living in Ericeira, even if just for a few days ore one week or two, is much more worthwhile if to that opportunity we can add some special experiences. Here’s what we at Hostel 55 suggest:
– Classes and surf packages: surfing culture is incredible and within the reach of anyone. There are very few ways better than this one to connect with nature. We have several surf packages for you to try, rentals, tours to the World Surfing Reserve with insights on every wave (by jeep, bicycle or on foot).
– Themed or traditional dinners: Ericeira is internationally known for the richness of it’s gastronomy with the sea very well represented at it’s table. There are gastronomical experiences waiting for you with incredible wine tastings and modern or traditional dishes for you to choose from.
– Parties with DJs – Great films need great soundtracks, right? At the Hostel 55 we will invite some great djs to play at Ericeira’s best parties.
– Bike rides – The best way to enjoy Ericeira’s views is by bike. Come ride with us.
– Nazaré safari – Close by we can find Nazarés cannon, a phenomenon that’s been getting a wide international attention recently. Hostel 55 proposes a true safari to this West-neighboring village. One more reason to not forget Ericeira.
– Surf secrets – There are secrets that the surfing community holds dear. And we can help to unveil some of them. And if you love Ericeira like we think you will you will also become a guardian of those secrets.
Low Season: 16th October to 31st March
Mid Season: 1st April to 15th June – 15th September to 15th October
High Season: 16th June to 15th September – Christmas (23rd December to 5th January) and Easter